Trade - Civil Posted Date - 21 Jul, 2019 Last date of application - 21 Jul, 2019 Source - No of Vacancies - 1
Job Description / Responsibility
- Job Responsibilities
- Allocate work to contractors as per monthly work schedule.
- Prepare weekly estimates of materials required for respective project.
- Submit and follow-up the requisition of materials for respective project.
- Responsible for daily work supervision, ensuring quality of works and quality of materials being used of respective project.
- Ensure safety & security of the site labors/workers and grading labors/workers of respective contractors field.
- Identify faulty workmanship & works and take necessary measure.
- Responsible for taking measurements of the finished works and recording those in MBs.
- Responsible for preparing bills of the contractors.
- Update master plan based on daily work progress.
- Any other activities as and when required by the Management.
- Employment Status
- Experience Requirements
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Operation & Maintenance, Project Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Engineering Firms, Real Estate
- Additional Requirements
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Only experienced engineer will get preference.
- Must have experience in Real Estate Sector
- Must be a computer literate
- Proven experience in the similar position for at least three years
- Excellent communication skills in Bangla and English.
- Pleasant personality with motivational skill and troubleshooting abilities.
- Job Location
- Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2