Pattern Master - Technical (CAD) & Sample
Trade - Garments & Clothing Posted Date - 21 Jul, 2019 Last date of application - 21 Jul, 2019 Source - No of Vacancies - 1
TradeGarments & Clothing
Job Description / Responsibility
- Job Context
- Experience on Lactra Software
- Job Responsibilities
- To prepare the costing.
- To maintain the revise costing.
- To prepare and develop sample of woven garments based on the requirements of buyer.
- To prepare the quotation sample.
- To prepare the revise quotation.
- To prepare and send the paper pattern to the buyer office.
- To attend the risk analysis meeting.
- To ensure the fabric, thread and zipper booking consumption.
- To prepare the photo, wash and counter sample.
- To prepare the pattern and size set and send it to the buyer office.
- To send the paper pattern to the buyer office.
- To prepare revise counter sample.
- To maintain the in house and buying house PP meeting.
- To make the first size set sample and correction.
- To ensure the before wash man after wash measurement.
- To maintain the shrinkage 1-6 and make in CM 34'' & 30''.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Employment Status