Trade - Civil Posted Date - 22 Apr, 2019 Last date of application - 22 Apr, 2019 Source - No of Vacancies - 2
Job Description / Responsibility
- Job Responsibilities
- Assuring quality of construction works.
- Managing site supervisor and labour /contractors.
- Communication with head office regarding implementation of works.
- Reporting to project coordinator / manager.
- Checking received materials.
- Preparing construction plan and follow up the plan.
- Capable to maintain store.
- Knowledge about finishing work.
- Technical monitoring of ongoing civil engineering work.
- Technical report preparation.
- To ensure timely completion of works as per planned schedule.
- Sound knowledge to understand the construction site drawings like Structural, Architectural, Plumbing and Electrical.
- Identify problem area and provide appropriate solution for all service and engineering related issues.
- Overall management of more than one projects.
- Management of the engineering team of the project.
- Quality control of the construction work of the project.
- Employment Status
- Experience Requirements
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Real Estate
- Additional Requirements
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have enough technical knowledge
- Working as a proactive member in the team
- Working experience especially on high Rise building and ability to handle all the project management work will get preference
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skill
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure independently
- Energetic, creative, sincere and honest
- Job Location
- Compensation & Other Benefits
- The position offers attractive packages for the deserving candidates and benefits as per company policy.